Friday, July 22, 2011

The Bridal Gown....

Kate Moss' Dress

Ok - us girls know that it is all about the dress and our Gina is such a little beauty - finding the right dress may be a challenge because most dresses aren't available in her petite size.  She loves this dress - one designed for Kate Moss.  I have found a pattern very close to this one and we are now searching for a seamstress who can make this to fit tiny beautiful Gina....she will be a vision in this dress.......

I have been searching and this type of fabric is not too hard to find and Vogue has the pattern that mimics the top portion and flow of the dress.  From there, I believe a talented seamstress can do the rest.  I have ordered the pattern - we are on our way now.....  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment